Call for Sessions and Chairs - Closed - View the Full Session List Here
Call for Abstracts - Closed
- Selected abstracts will be invited for either an oral or poster presentation
- Abstract submissions are limited to 2,000 characters (approximately 250-300 words)
Abstract Review Deadline - Closed
Final Confirmation of Accepted Abstracts and Invitation to Submit Papers and Posters - Closed
Draft Technical Papers Deadline - Closed
- Oral presentations are 20 minutes long and require a paper to be submitted and accepted prior to the meeting
- Due to technology advancements and new ideas from last year's virtual meeting, GRC's poster presentations are evolving from the traditional 4'x6' printed-on-paper posters that we are familiar with. We are currently reviewing other technology options for e-poster presentations. Additional information coming soon.
- In both cases, your paper or poster will be archived in the Geothermal Rising Library. For one year, papers and posters from the conference are only available to GR members. After a year they are available to everyone.
- Technical sessions should not be advertisements for products or services. To showcase your products or services, please contact Dana Groves about available opportunities.
Paper Review Deadline - Closed
Final Papers Due - Closed
Author Final Withdrawal Deadline - Friday, July 30, 2021
Draft Posters Deadline - Closed
Completion of Posters Review - In progress. Reviews will be provided shortly
Final Posters Deadline - Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Final Author PowerPoint Presentations Deadline - Monday, September 20, 2021